Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August Sketch Challenge @ Scrapping Outback

Yes you guessed it August is my month to bring the ladies a Sketch challenge this month I decided to do a very basic sketch just as a guideline for the ladies to follow so they can add their own flare and let their own style shine through.You have to have your LO in the gallery by midnight the 31st of August.
So Here is the Sketch

Here is my take on the sketch



So pop over the the Scrapping Outback Blog and check out the other DT's takes on the sketch Here
Thanks for popping in have a wonderful day..

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi Julie, I was so thrilled to see you had looked at my layout, thank you so much for taking the time, I have lurked around your blog for ages, time to now stop in and say hello. I love your gorgeous work, the above layout is just divine, I love multi photos and the colours here just beautiful. Love Melxx